Today is the time to think about what comes next…
It is today that we must think about what comes after…Some simple measures to protect employees…
- Ideally, keep a binder/book of procedures and protocols in place
- Avoid all physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc) between staff.
- Adapt the working hours of staff so that they do not start and end at the same time.
- If possible, plan a different entrance and exit to avoid crossings.
- Plan staff breaks at staggered times and stagger meal times to avoid groupings.
- Provide staff with sufficient disinfectant sprays, wipes and masks.
- Mandatory hand disinfection every half hour and after handling objects in contact with other people.
- All furniture and equipment must be disinfected after each use.
- Ideally, only one person per station (e.g. at the reception desk) who will be dedicated to the station for a given period of time. This person will be the only one to use the equipment (computer, telephone, etc.). The station will have to be disinfected at each change.
To download and display :
Hand hygiene by hydroalcoholic friction
Adjust your mask to protect yourself