The Ministry of Labor has just adopted the final health protocol for cafes, hotels and restaurants.
Three main goals:
– Reassure employees
– Reassure customers
– Standardize practices
Here are the different points to remember for cafes and
restaurants that apply as much indoors as on the terrace.
Facilities to be provided:
– A hydroalcoholic gel terminal must be made available at the
entrance of the establishment.
– The distance measure between people must be marked via a display, marking on the ground and orally in each zone.
– Tables must be spaced one meter apart and can accommodate a
maximum of 10 guests.
– Tables will only be served by one person at the same time.
– Avoid contacts in the presentation of the menus: slate, QR
code … All the laminated menus must be cleaned between each handling and the
paper menus will be for single use.
– At the counter, a distance of one meter must be ensured
between staff and customers and a protective screen must be installed between
customers and the bartender.
For the customers :
– Customers of cafes, bars and restaurants must wear a mask,
except when they are at the table.
– Contactless payment (pre-payment, transfer, bank cards, QR
code, etc.) is preferred, and payment at the table, favored.
– The staff in the dining room or at the bar must wear a mask
and must wash their hands very regularly.
– Kitchen staff should wash their hands every 30 minutes (or
– Wearing charlottes (or equivalent net type) and mask are
Here is the link to download the deconfinement protocol :