Each client is unique, each service and needs are tailor-made.
Audits are the most important element in improving the level of service of a hotel or a restaurant. An inventory, done by experienced professionals, is essential to identify issues.
Degradation or poor quality of service may result in a bad reputation or a low profile of your establishment.
The quality audit is a methodical examination of a structure, a complete vision of your establishment, the different departments or a service made by a team of professionals who draws up a complete objective statement and allows to identify possible progress. The audit also verifies the conformity of your quality approach.
The purpose of the audit is not to make a judgment but to help and assist in improving the quality of the various services, and to optimize customer satisfaction.
- To measure the quality offered to your customers.
- To determine if your institution is in tune with new trends and technologies.
- To know your positioning in front of the competitors.
- To know if your procedures are always adapted and respected.
- To measure your staff involvement and evaluate the organization of work.
Our audit methodology is as follows :
- A preliminary interview with the management and then with the staff makes it possible to take into consideration the problems encountered.
- An on-site audit identifies staff duties and defines specific checkpoints at the hotel.
- Each mystery visit is followed by a debriefing with management.
- A comprehensive audit report is prepared. It includes: identification of the problems encountered, recommendations on the actions to be taken, study of the adapted solutions, the proposal of setting up a training plan if necessary.
- Support throughout the mission is implemented.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the actions carried out are ensured.
We guarantee during our audit and consulting missions:
- Clear proposals to improve your offers.
- An optimization of your organization.
- Quality improvement within your Company.
Contact our experts
For more information, to establish a tailor-made service, to receive a commercial proposal, and to make an appointment, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +33 1 88 32 02 75 or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org